The last several weeks and months have shown the true colors of both the extreme left (the mob), and the Democratic party. So much so, that the RNC has just released a new ad replaying those moments we’ve all seen on our television screens and reminding us just what is at stake this November.
Hillary Clinton, in a recent interview with CNN said “You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about,” following up with “That’s why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and/or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again.”
Some examples of the ‘incivility’ that the left has stooped to in recent years:
- After being whipped into a frenzy by the media over supposed “concentration camps for babies” (actually an existing immigration policy that the president simply decided to enforce with a zero-tolerance approach), DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was hounded from a restaurant by protestors.
- In June 2017, James Thomas Hodgkinson, a Bernie Sanders supporter who had previously volunteered in Sanders failed presidential campaign, tried to murder several GOP lawmakers at baseball practice.
- Maxine Waters, Representative for California’s 43rd congressional district, encouraged her supporters at a rally, then on television, to confront and harass anyone from the Trump administration if they saw them in a public place.
- Republican Senator, Ted Cruz, was chased from a restaurant by activists while dining with his wife Heidi.
- Jordan Hunt, a Toronto hairdresser, roundhouse-kicked a woman protesting abortion. He is now facing eight counts of assault, seven counts of mischief and his contract terminated by his employer.
- Eric Holder, the 82nd Attorney General under President Obama, recently stated that when Republicans “go low,” the Democrats “should kick them.”
- Leftist activists, screaming, crying, pounding on, and clawing at the bronze doors of the Supreme court during the Kavanaugh confirmation hearing.
This is only some of their incivility and they have the nerve to call President Trump’s supporters a “basket of deplorables”? I know who is behaving deplorably and from where I stand, it’s not the Republican party, The President, or his supporters.
Get out and vote this November, don’t let the mob win.