Pennsylvania’s Supreme Court blocked the effort to challenge voting law changes made by Democrats without approval of legislators. The legal path to blocking Biden from declaring Pennsylvania a win has narrowed. What’s next, and is there something the remnant can do about it?
The Pennsylvania Supreme Court blocked the effort to challenge voting law changes made by Democrats without approval of legislators. The legal path to blocking Biden from declaring Pennsylvania a win has narrowed… but a hero is rising in all this. A retired Colonel and patriot, Sen. Mastriano of Pa. is challenging the state’s legislators to stand up and vote on the question of a tampered election! They have authority to reject the certification. Trump’s team is watching breathlessly.
Here’s the strategy.
- State legislators and the public NEED TO HEAR THE EVIDENCE of voter fraud regarding their state!
- The Republican legislators then need to REJECT the certification of the election for their state.
- As soon as ONE state legislature does this other states will follow.
- Biden will NOT get the requisite 270 electors if just 3 Republican legislators from 3 states conduct a public hearing about voting irregularities, take a stand and refuse to let illegal votes be certified. (Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Georgia, Nevada.) Call forth the Gideons! Republican legislators need to MEET NOW!
- Your call in your state to your Republican legislators can make this happen.
We need momentum. In two days we may find out that Wisconsin has 100k. votes to dispute. Arizona is finally hearing evidence… why now? We are finding that the Republican state legislators are pulling back and need a jolt from us to do their job! But is their time? With so much prayer going up.. Is God hearing our prayers or is there something we must yet do?
Finally… let’s pray on this broadcast “the effectual fervent prayer.” We are down to the wire and running out of runway. From now to the 8th is critical. God is arising in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona and Georgia. The Supreme Court may end up involved in Pennsylvania.